Filing an Eviction

What should I provide to the law offices of Skidmore & Hall Co., L.P.A.?
In order for Skidmore and Hall to file an eviction we will need the following information:

  • Landlord’s contact information. Including, but not limited to; name and address
  • Tenant’s contact information.
  • Three-Day Notice (please see below for more information)
  • Signed Lease Agreement

What are the procedures for a Three-Day Notice?
To obtain a three-day notice, please contact our office. Once you completed the three-day notice you will need to post notice on the door of the Tenant’s residence. If tenant is no longer residing at the residence, the three-day notice must be sent via certified mail to their new location.

After three days have passed, obtain a copy and return to our office.

What are the estimated costs for filing an eviction?
Filing fees vary depending upon the specific court’s costs. Additional legal fees will be applied. Please contact us for more information.